Installing an Office setup is crucial if you want to start using the downloaded Office product from office.com/setup. This small guide of TalkBest2Buy will prove beneficial to you.
A new user will find the following guide to download the office product useful enough
- Reach the official page of MS Office www.office.com/setup.
- Sign In to your account.
- Find the option ”Install Office” and tap on it.
- Now, click on the option ”Install.”
- Now, download the Office on your system and move ahead with the installation process.
Installation of MS Office on Windows
The following installation guide will help you through the process without any trouble.
- Find the setup file and tap twice to open it.
- A few options will come up, choose according to the browser.
- Choose ”Run” if you are working on the Internet explorer.
- Select ‘‘Set Up” if you are working on Chrome.
- Or, choose ”Save File” if you are working on Firefox.
- A pop-up question will appear asking if you want to allow the changes on your device.
- Tap ”Yes” to proceed and wait patiently for the installation.
Installation of MS Office on Mac
Start the installation once you are through with the downloading process.
- Locate the setup file on your device.
- You will see the ”Continue” option on the screen. Tap on it.
- If you want, you can go through the software license agreement and move ahead.
- Change the installation location on your device if you want.
- Now, enter your Mac administrator password.
- Then, click on ”Install software” to start the installation.
Activation of MS Office on Windows
Here is a small guide to activate the Office on your device.
- First of all, start the Office app.
- Now, mention your username and password in the Windows that will appear.
- A message, ”Office needs your help,” will appear on the activation wizard.
- If you want, you can choose to activate the Office via online mode.
- Tap on the ”Next” option and press ”Enter.”
- An on-screen instruction page will appear.
- Follow the instruction to complete the activation.
Activation of MS Office on Mac
Follow the steps below to activate the Office set up on your Mac system.
- Open the ”Launchpad” from the Dock.
- You will see a few options there.
- Find the ”Microsoft Word” from there and tap on it.
- You will see a ”What’s New” option on the next screen.
- Start the activation and wait for it to finish.